Thursday, September 26, 2024

He Called The Police

 

He Called The Police

© by Bud Lemire on Sept 11, 2024



I really thought, he might be a friend

Yet sometimes he acted strange, and again

I wondered about him, when he lost his temper at me

Then at times, he acted a bit goofy


When he called the police, on my friend

And he called them, again and again

Was he truly, someone you could call a friend

Why did he, keep following the same trend


None of it, made sense to me

He was acting, like he was crazy

Nobody calls the police, five times on his friends

It was about time, that his craziness ends


He's been told, he's not to play dice any more

Calling the police, won't even the score

I've made up my mind

Kicked him out on his behind


We don't want a friend like that

Who'll call the police, he's a rat

He thinks he's winning, a game that he's losing

He should never, have ever been accusing


We were just out for some fun, and when he started

calling the police and making it a habit. He took it

too far. He called the Police five times on the dice

players. He called the Police five times on the director

of the Harbor Tower. His last time he was trying to get

the director to drop the eviction on him. When he wouldn't,

he called the police on him. He thinks he's in control and

wants to control everyone. In truth, he is out of control.

I hate being mean to anyone, but he crossed the line too

many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment