Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Treat People Better

 

Treat People Better

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 5, 2026



This world lately, has gotten way out of hand

Disrespect, and rudeness, has soured this land

Treat people better, and then in return

Possibly, there is something you will learn


No matter what your job is, a sour attitude won't do

There's always a better side, making a better you

When you're rude and sour, you're showing us your worst

The people who look up to you, should always come first


I've seen your better side, I know it's there

What would it hurt, to show you really care

Of yourself, what you give, is what you earn

Give a little more kindness, at every turn


Don't take your job so seriously, socialize and smile

It's your day job, you're only there, for just a little while

Treat the people you're around, a little better every day

That smile that doesn't come often, might decide to stay


There are always two sides, to every job you perform

When they are both used, it is above the norm

Which face is it, you want people to see when they look at you

A nasty rude bitch or bastard, or someone they can look forward to


Many times a job can cause a lot of stress. Don't take it out on the

people who you deal with who are part of what your job is. How

you treat people will be remembered for many years. Do you want that to be how they remember you? Or do you want them to remember you as a good worker who treated you good. I know which one I would want. This is why I treat people right, no matter who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment