Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Honesty


Honesty

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 11, 2011





Honesty is the policy I always live by

Why would anyone ever want to lie

It only drags you down deeper into the hole

Not to mention, it does nothing for your soul



I live better, knowing the truth was told

I'll follow this policy, until I grew old

People respect and trust you, when you do

You'll feel so much better, being the honest you



Ask me a question, I'll tell you no lie

If you don't believe me, then I'll say goodbye

I make it a point, to always tell the truth

Otherwise I've learned, it aches like a tooth



Can you see it in their eye

If someone told you a lie

Will you hear it when they speak

Will their lie start to leak



Liars are no friends of mine

Staying away from them, suits me fine

Why would anyone ever want to lie

Honesty is the policy I always live by




Honesty has been something I have always

lived by. I can not lie. I will not lie. The

truth is what I always believe in, and always

will.

No comments:

Post a Comment