Monday, March 11, 2024

Can You Hear Me?

 

Can You Hear Me?

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 28, 2024



Can you hear me? I'm calling out to you

Please listen, I'm trying to get through

I just want you to know, that I'm here

Please understand, as a spirit, I am always near


You call my name, and I'll be there

I'm around you often, if you're aware

The love we shared, before I passed

Is as strong as ever, and will always last


I met your family here, your Mom and your Dad

They're so proud of you, great parents you had

I'm happy here, so much happier than before

You'll understand, when you come through that door


You can talk to me any time, I'll hear you

You may not hear me, but I try to get through

I want you to be happy too

Doing the things that you love to do


I know in the quiet of your mind, you will hear me

As time goes on by, maybe you'll even see

I know that you feel me, I so love your smile

I touch you all over, for that is my style

Just remember, the spirit energy is amazingly unique

You might feel me, give you a kiss on your cheek



She is always around, checking up on me. Letting me

know that our love goes on forever. Guiding me, and

letting me know she approves and cares for all I do.

You couldn't find a better love than what we have.

I love you Vicki, always and forever, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment