Sunday, March 10, 2024

My Truth

 

My Truth

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 14, 2024



My truth is believing, what I'm knowing

I can feel the things, that aren't showing

Sometimes I can even hear

When the spirits whisper in my ear


I believe the messages that are sent to my friend

Given to me, by the lives that never end

The human life ends, but the spirit never does

It becomes what is, instead of what was


What it is, is so very amazing if you knew

The continuing soul journey, would surprise you

They carry on in spirit, without the bod

It is so natural, to you it may seem odd


It's where you were, before you came here

From one world to another, you disappear

Crossing over is so easy to do

It won't be hard when it happens to you


People can hear them, if they're in tune with it all

It takes a certain mind frequency, then you'll hear the call

Just know this, they don't have any pain any more

They left it behind, when they went through that door



True! I don't have to believe any more, because I know.

How do I know? It's a hearing, a feeling, a knowing.

If I hear them, it is not my imagination. When I feel

them, it is not my imagination. I know! When they

come in my dreams and I wake up still feeling their

touch, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment