In This Crazy World
© by Bud Lemire on June 25, 2026
In this crazy world, I try to be sane
People don't understand, but I do have a brain
I use it often, in everything that I do
Understand my mind, if you only knew
What's happening in this world, to turn it around like this
All the times of yesterday, is what I really miss
When things were more normal, and people got along
No finger pointing, saying who was in the wrong
I guess those days are gone, someday they may be back
If we can ever get everything, on the right track
Private days have left us, everyone has a voice
We should keep it to ourselves, bit it is our choice
I know that many things today, are so very wrong
Yet so many people praise it, it's their theme song
I believe in equality, for all humans here
There should never be, so much we have to fear
Our nationality, should never be at stake
Abuse of any kind is nasty, time to be awake
Take the time to think on it, someone's judging you
Take the facts inside your head, make sure they are true
The last two years have been nasty. Living on the edge
of your seat, wondering what is he going to do next. Of
course stupidity leads the way every time.

No comments:
Post a Comment