Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Offense Is Over The Fence

 

Offense Is Over The Fence

© by Bud Lemire on March 9, 2021


I see, I saw, and then I heard

People being offended by a word

Oh no, please not Dr. Suess

Someone has a cooked goose


People are too picky, with the names

I think too much, is mind games

Not Pepe Le Pew, it's just for fun

I'm disappointed, and it's no pun


Too much has been taken away

Too many people have gone astray

Enough already, don't ban no more

There'll be nothing left to explore


Once they start, they will not quit

I think their brains are where they sit

Once an Eskymo, I'll always be

I take no offense, with what I see


A cockamanie business, this offensive crap

To take these characters off the map

My name is Bud, and don't you say

That I am Rose or Pot, and I'll be okay



If you started changing things because it

offends someone, I take offense. What was

should still be. Do you have nothing better

to do than to find offensive things and take

them away. I find the people who are doing

this, very offensive to me. They are taking

away everything we loved when we were kids.

I could go through and find many shows on TV

offensive to someone, but why should I, when I

enjoy them. I accept them for what they are.

This offense has gone over the Fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment