Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Place Not To Be


A Place Not To Be

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 14, 2016



She pulled me into her negativety

I was so lost, that I couldn't see

I was in a place I didn't want to be

So I was positive, and that set me free



I was so lost there, I couldn't think

Then my soul, gave me a wink

I climbed out of that negative hole

That depressing place sure took its toll



But positivety lifted me up off the ground

Dancing around my apartment, is where I was found

How I got in that hole, I'll never know

I started to escape, but it started to grow



A light came and I grabbed it quick

Good thing too, because that darkness got thick

I grabbed on, until I was free

I was back to being a positive me



Watch where you are walking, or you will find

You might fall into, that darkness in your mind

Every now and then, you might end up there

If you do, look for that light that can be found everywhere




For those of us who find themselves slipping in and out of

darkness (depressive thoughts), I'm sending you some light

to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment