Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pain Free


Pain Free

© by Bud Lemire on April 10, 2014



I can see it in your eyes

Laughter is on the rise

In a state of pain free

Floating along in harmony



“Feeling so good with this feel”

“While I float I will heal”

“No more radiation, no more pain”

“Is this feeling real, or have I gone insane?”



“Wherever I am, whatever I do”

“I know now that I'll get through”

“This feels so wonderful, it is great!”

“I am in this Heavenly state”



“No one should endure this kind of pain”

“Now I feel it all went down the drain”

“I am so far above”

“This I can love!”



“Flying above the keyboard, almost to the ceiling”

“Can hardly reach it, but I sure love this feeling”

“It's the best thing that could ever happen to me”

“I am in this euphoric state, and pain free”




For a dear friend who has endured the worst pain ever,

Now she is pain free

No comments:

Post a Comment