Sunday, August 2, 2020

Believers And Unbelievers

Believers And UnBelievers

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 1, 2020



The world as you know, has gone away

We've awakened to a new world today

Believers and Unbelievers are all around

Where is the truth to be found


Politics versus Medical, get it right

Lies and truth, step into the light

Which one will you choose

Pick the wrong one, and you lose


Wearing masks

is all the Governor asks

Be safe, be well

COVID is hell


You want your freedom, I understand

Unmasked, will see you under a Doctor's hand

Do you really want to take that chance?

It'll be on the Hospital bed, you will dance


The freedom you choose

May cause someone else to lose

Someone who can't breathe

Will be brought to their knees

Then onto their death bed

This is where your choices lead


It could be your brother who passed

COVID won him over at last

Whatever you believe, believe me

The Governor wants everyone to be safe and free


Do you really think the Governor would issue orders

that have no meaning. She thought it over and picked

the best course of action. In her place we would do the

same thing. You choose not to wear a mask, you put

those you love most at risk. I choose to be cautious,

and I'll wear my mask. Because I value my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment