Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I'm Everywhere

 

I'm Everywhere

© by Bud Lemire on Nov 18, 2020



You can not see me, but I'm everywhere

I'm on items that were touched, as well as in the air

Someone may have touched something, and you didn't know

Then before you know it, Covid symptoms start to show


I laugh at those who refuse to wear a mask

I always wore a mask, it was my greatest task

I washed my hands all the time, what else can I say

Somehow it caught me, and had to make my day


Yes, you got it, I just want to be a part of everything

So I jump right in for experience, it can really sting

I hoped it was the Flu

It turned out to be untrue


I called up Zak, he's got it too

Zak said, he might have caught it from Sue

I called up my good friend Morey

He's got it now, he said damn that Corey


Oh heck, I'll just sit here with some Peppermint Tea

Surviving comes natural to someone like me

What's that on my books, and in the air?

I'm COVID, and you'll find me EVERYWHERE”



In a time when the rise in Covid is getting higher,

it is harder to avoid getting it. Don't let your

stubbornness be your downfall.

Be smarter than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment