Friday, September 7, 2018

Golden Rod


Golden Rod

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 22, 2018




Golden Rod is strongly in the air once more

Behind my eyes, in my head, making me feel sore

Why do you pick on me, Golden Rod

Making me feel sore, on all parts of my bod



Down there by the water, I didn't know that was you

In fact I didn't realize, all the things that you could do

You're nasty, and got my eyes a itching

I don't mean to be doing this bitching



There's rag weed, and so much more

Making my nose run, and my eyes sore

I take a pill for allergies, every day

Hoping they can keep, the allergies away



By the time night comes upon me

My eyes itch and water, and it's hard to see

Sometimes I'm blowing my nose so much

It gets very sore, and is hard to touch



One time there was Golden Rod, in a picture that I took

When I'm in the kitchen, I sneeze when I cook

Be careful of Golden Rod, you have allergies

Grab a tissue or hanky, because you'll start to sneeze





I never realized all the sneezing that Golden Rod can cause.

But it could be other things around here as well that is a

combination and causing me to sneeze. Achoo! Yes, it's

that time again.


No comments:

Post a Comment