Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Fear Of Things To Come

 

Fear Of Things To Come

© by Bud Lemire on April 26. 2021



The fear has taken over me

Visions come and won't let me be

It's something I must do, I know

Yet this unleashed fear, won't let me go


The Nightmares come, so vivid and strong

Hurting my soul, like a Heavy Metal song

I know it's something, that must be done

It hurts like hell, and isn't fun


I never asked for this, and yet I must

In my Spiritual Family, and In God I trust

To help me get through all this pain

So that inside, I won't go insane


I scream in anger, and then I cry

I ask God, if there's a reason why

I know it's the only way

Time is closer to that day


If I could only disappear

Get rid of all this fear

I know it's something I can't do

I only ask for help to get me through


When the fear is so bad, that you can't

sleep because of Nightmares, and in the

daytime, the flashbacks haunt you. When

you relive every terrible moment in your life.

When some procedure is so feared, that you

can't sleep at all. People, it may seem unreal,

but it's happening to many who have been

through Covid. What they need is people to

understand. To know, that they did not ask

for this, it happened, and the vice is very

tightly wound around them. They can't

break loose. They cry for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment