Friday, April 9, 2021

There's Always Good Things

 

There's Always Good Things

© by Bud Lemire on April 8, 2021



Even with the bad things happening today

There's always good things that come our way

If you look all around

The best in life, can be found


For me, it's nature, the birds in the tree

It does something special to me

A butterfly, so beautiful, flying by

Catches my attention, in front of my eye


A bike ride by the water, people having fun

Out on the water, fishing in the sun

On a Paddle Board, or flying a kite

To me, I'll tell you, it's quite a sight


The Song Sparrow, singing his song

A Robin on the ground, walking along

A chipmunk, running through the grass

Someone on their bicycle, just going pass


These are the things, that I like to see

When I spend a nice day, and set my soul free

Even with the bad things, happening today

There's always good things, that come our way



There are always good things, among any bad things.

In fact, these days, the best things mean even more.

Because you are here now, to enjoy them. So please

take advantage of that time, and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment