Thursday, November 18, 2021

In Her Eyes

 


In Her Eyes

© by Bud Lemire on Nov 13, 2021



I saw the world in her eyes

She was a woman who was so wise

She shared her love with me

I tried to be, all I could be


She wasn't someone, that was close

I can say, she wasn't a ghost

Her spirit traveled, from a far away place

Not worlds away, more of an inner space


Her spirit and mine, became One

We had a love, warmer than the sun

We were both alive, in our distant place

We both were members, of the human race


Our spirits came together, in a loving embrace

We knew it happened, and it left no trace

It changed us forever, for we were One

We knew our love for each other, would never be done


With just one thought, we can be together

In a moment lost, in endless pleasure

Even when I sleep alone, she is by my side

And I know with her, I shall always abide

A hole in the stream of time

I am hers and she is mine




This poem is dedicated to my Twin Flame, the love

of my life. She has given me so much love over the

years. I love her completely! This is the kind of love

that can't be described in the physical form, but it so

deep and strong, and holds true forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment