Sunday, October 24, 2021

A Place To Pee

 

A Place To Pee

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 24, 2021




Give me a place to pee

And then let me be

For if you look away

Then you can't see


What does it matter

With a weak bladder

When kidneys say go

Then you better know


Is there a restroom nearby

If not, I will cry

I need to empty soon

A fast leak like a balloon


There's got to be somewhere, that I can go

To let loose this urine, or it will blow

I need to do it so badly, to let it all out

I hope that it is soon, or I'll scream and shout


Now I can smell it, but I'm still not wet

So I'm closer to going, I'll try not to fret

If the restroom doesn't open, so that I can pee

I'll have to go quickly, behind that little tree



A little bit of humor mixed in with some truth.

As a kid, when my family went to Presque Isle,

Marquette, I had to go, and they told me to go

behind the tree. I did, and was later told as they

were laughing, that I could have picked a larger tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment