Thursday, May 5, 2022

Cherish Each Moment

 

Cherish Each Moment

© by Bud Lemire on May 3, 2022



Where did the time go, how was it spent

It sure did go fast, yes, it just went

Time goes so fast, I never see it go

Yet, I am in it, this I just know


I move ahead, with each second that goes by

It may seem to drag at times, but time does fly

Life takes a hold of you, and takes you along

On a journey of all, the weak and the strong


If you sat in a chair, twenty four hours a day

Time would go by, without a word to say

If you enjoyed yourself, that would be okay

Yet time would still find your hair, eventually gray


I value the time, each moment I'm here

The time it is precious, each moment is dear

I try to make it count, because it means a lot

As I get older, there are some things I forgot


In a journal I write, so I can remember it all

So I can look back, when it's hard to recall

What can you do, when time passes you by

Cherish each moment, until it's your time to die



Time seems to go by fast, and things never last.

So you must cherish them as much as you can.

Enjoy them to the fullest. Live life! Be all you

can be, do all you can do. Be you!



No comments:

Post a Comment