Friday, December 30, 2022

Heaven Opened Its Gates

 

Heaven Opened Its Gates

©by Bud Lemire on Dec 30, 2022



It was October 17th, 2012, when I first became hers and she became mine

We met one day in a spiritual chat room, with help from the divine

The forces of love and spirit, kept us together

The love that we shared, was one I'll always treasure


Born in Dallas, Texas was her home state

Late December, Heaven opened up its gate

She was welcomed home, by friends and family

In the place we call home, where we all will be


We never met in person, but believe me when I say

Our spirits joined together, every night and day

She was a great woman, but in a bad place

We got through our life, with a spiritual embrace


Twin Flames is what we were, never alone

On Skype we were reading, and on the phone

Distance wasn't a problem, when it came to our love

We knew we were being guided, by Angels from above


I received an email, from her last night

She was tired, going to bed, then entered the light

I felt her love later, when I went to bed

I Love You” were the last words she said


Vicki was a wonderful woman. We met on Oct 17, 2012.

We spent many nights on Skype and I would read to her.

She had a hard time breathing, and was in a place she

should never have been in. We were each other's light

in a world that brought so much darkness. We held

hands as we walked forward in time. She taught me

a lot about life and love. I showed her how to have

fun in a world that she feared, where she was. I was

happy to have brought her happiness in her dark place.

I shall always love her.




No comments:

Post a Comment