Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Power To Be

 

The Power To Be

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 1, 2022




I shall walk ahead

Not spend my time in bed

Tomorrow will be the sun

Because my time isn't done


I shall dance and sing

I shall fly with a wing

I shall not lay low

I will go with the flow


I shall be nature's best friend

I'll meet each morning until day's end

I shall be kind to each person I meet

I shall stand steady on my feet


With each new day

I shall always find a way

To make every day the best

And do the same for the rest


I won't falter, I won't fail

I will hammer down on each nail

I have the power to be

The very best of me


A poem for those who are struggling with everyday.

You have the strength to move ahead and be the best

you can be. Don't look at anyone else and where

they are. This is your journey, and you can go at

any pace you want to. You can be anyone you

want to be. Do it! I have faith in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment