Saturday, February 11, 2023

Shedding My Body

 

Shedding My Body

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 11, 2023


I'm shedding my skin, I'm shedding my body

I'm going to a place, where I won't need the potty

It's a place, where we are made of light and energy

In this wonderful place, you will know the real me

It's more than you can imagine, in this special place

It's the home of each soul, of the human race

You can be, in more than one place at a time

If you were sick as a human, here, you're at your prime


There's so much you can do, and that you can be

So much you can learn, so much you can see

Leave your anger here, it's not needed there

Your senses will be busy, you'll be fully aware

The colors there, are the best you'll ever see

Take it all in, because that is the key

The music there, is the best you will hear

It'll spark all your senses, without having an ear


You may not remember, but you've been here before

Then you went to Earth, you wanted to learn more

So you became human, inside was your soul

To learn all you could, that was your goal

When your time was finished, your life was all done

You shed your body, and returned to your loved one


The soul lives on, while your human body ends.

The human body was not meant to last forever

as you know. But the soul lives on for an eternity.

The lessons and what you have learned to value,

return with you. The place you started from.

You are Home once again. You find out so much.

You're reunited with all those who went Home in

your lifetime. It's quite amazing when you think

about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment