Saturday, March 4, 2023

She Is Always With Me

 

She Is Always With Me

© by Bud Lemire on March 4, 2023

Wherever I go, she is walking next to me

She sees everything, that I see

When I am taking pictures, everywhere

She is with me, and I'm well aware


When I'm in bed fading into sleep, I feel her warm embrace

Her love from Spirit is strong, though I can't see her face

When I am eating supper, and I'm all alone

I feel her presence, up and down my backbone


When I feel her presence, I smile, because

Of the love we still share, and of all that was

Her presence here, she guides me from the Light

It helps in all my decisions, makes everything right


For those who don't believe in the afterlife, and everyone is just dead

How would she know what I am doing, or everything that was said

She is here, and watches over all I do

Your loved ones, are there with you


They want you to know, the love you share, never dies

And that grieving is natural in any loss, everyone cries

If you feel their presence, it's really true

They are standing, right next to you

I know wherever I go, Vicki is there with me

As I take the pictures, she sees everything I see


Death is not the end. The souls we carry inside

our bodies, go on in the Spirit world. They can

do even more there, without limitations that our

bodies had. I believe they do their best to guide

us, but not being able to hear or sense them, many

of us feel lost and alone. I can feel Vicki, and have

for many years. So I know, Love never dies. I know

when my time is here, I shall be with her again, soul

to soul, in the Spiritual sense. That helps me to know

this. Do I have any doubts, No! I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment