Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Souls Passing Through Life

 

Souls Passing Through Life

© by Bud Lemire on March 21, 2023



The people we meet in life, as we journey through

Have a special effect, on everything we do

Some souls stay briefly, some stay quite awhile

When we think of them, they always leave a smile


They made their time count, they made their mark

Every day, they were our light in the dark

They carried us through, in every day

Then it was their time, to go away


They may seem gone, but they are still near

If you listen closely, they'll whisper in your ear

Can you hear me, my love is always there”

You'd know it's me, tune in and be aware”


As a human, I may have passed too soon”

I crossed over, when I started to swoon”

Believe me when I say, this is a great place to be”

When it's your time to pass, you'll reunite with me”


Souls over here, guide and they aide”

They take part, when humans are made”

Each human upon birth, receives a soul”

It's the part, that makes everyone whole”

The human journey, is to experience more”

In the afterlife, this will help you soar”


Sometimes it may seem our human life is cut too

short. We never know the real reason why someone

was taken from us. Some have said, they learned

their lesson here and were able to go earlier. Others

think it was just plain tragic. I can't say I know the

answer to why they left so soon. What I do know, is

that where they went, is a place much better than here.

Our journey is to learn from every moment. Do the best

we can in life, and be the best we can in life. When our

time is done here, we will pass over to where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment