Sunday, May 7, 2023

From The Afterlife, With Love

 

From The Afterlife, With Love

© by Bud Lemire on May 7, 2023



Even though, my greatest love has passed

The love we share, will always last

In life, we had a connection we could feel

A love, so deep, so strong, so real


Our connection to each other, was so very strong

When we joined in love, it became a beautiful song

From the Afterlife, she still comes around

With us joined together, is where our love is found


In life, our connection was through the soul

From the Afterlife, she continues to make me whole

She shares her love with me, in so many ways

Just like before, she leaves me in a dreamy daze


I've heard her whistling, a very happy tune

I knew her love, was coming to me soon

I heard her call out my name

Because you see, she's my Twin Flame


Our love will be felt, Forever

She's persistent, and so very clever

To get through, and be heard

Now I'm hearing, the word


Strong connections like ours, will always last

Even when, one of us has passed

She's truly the best, I'm so happy with this

Wow! I believe she just gave me a kiss


Just like the movie “Ghost,” Vicki found a way to

communicate with me. Through feelings and voice.

To let me know that Love and Life does go on. Only

our bodies die, not our souls. In life, we feel with

heart and soul. In Spirit, we feel completely with

our soul. I've heard it's pretty amazing to feel it

completely with the soul. Just like the love, Vicki

and I share for an eternity. Thank you Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment