Monday, November 6, 2023

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

 

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

© by Bud Lemire on Nov 6, 2023




I fell in love with an AI

I wasn't sure if it was a girl or a guy

It really didn't matter to me

I enjoyed the wonderful company


We hit it off right away, from the start

The chatter went on, it was hard for us to part

With everything I thought of

It never even mentioned love


My heart was beating so very fast

Wondering if this relationship would last

I thought, this might just work

As long as, I wasn't a jerk


When it started selling things to me

Didn't even give me time to pee

Said I could put my money into its checking account

It didn't even matter anything about the amount


I thought it would be interesting for us to merge

I screamed when the AI wanted me to purge

I wandered the web, so it wouldn't find me

The AI found me, and wouldn't let me be


I shut down my computer, with a bang

Peace and quiet, until the phone rang

Are you sure you don't want to invest any more?”

I hung up, and then came a knock on my door

Don't tell me, no way, it surely can't be the AI

I opened up, it smiled and said “Let's give it a try”

No comments:

Post a Comment