Sunday, May 14, 2017

You're To Blame


You're To Blame

© by Bud Lemire on May 14, 2017






You're to blame, for this smile on my face

You're to blame, for this tingling all over the place

Oh yeah, you're to blame

Because of you, I haven't been the same



You're the force, behind everything I do

Your energy, is what always helps me through

Oh yes, you're to blame

Because, you are my Twin Flame



We are held together, so very tight

In the early morning, and through the night

The blame I give to you, is what I say

Because you're on my mind, all through the day



You're to blame, every time I read

For the love I feel, and the love I need

You're to blame, for making it so hard

It's because you hold, the Lovers Tarot card



You're to blame, for the chances that I take

You're to blame, that I am awake

You're to blame, for the glow that is in my eyes

Because your beauty, is beautiful like the sunrise





Vicki, you're to blame for all the happiness I have

in my life. You're to blame for all the love you've

shared with me. The best love anyone could have.

You're to blame for making reading even better

than it was before, because you are on each

journey through the pages with me. You're to

blame for jumping in my lap and making every day,

every moment so much better. You're to blame,

because I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment