Sunday, March 4, 2018

My Pinard Family


My Pinard Family

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 22, 2018






The first was Louis Pinard, in Canada so long ago

Then there's the Louis Pinard, that we all know

His parents and siblings, all were in Biddeford Maine

He came to Champion Michigan, and it's there he'd remain



With his wife Emily Cyr, three children he had

Oscar, Delia, and Louis, all called him Dad

Emily passed away, and he was all alone

Then he met Emilia, she had a family of her own



The Belangers were Tom, Exilia, and George, her first family

One married a Fish, and she was well known to me

Louis and Emilia married, and two more came along

Cordelia and Flora, were added to their life's song



Oscar married Zelpha Fontaine, Delia married Camille Lemire

Louis married Louise St. Jean, each family was dear

Cordelia married a Forgette, Alphonse was his name

Flora married Thomas Mager, and a family soon came



The great Pinard family, had many offspring

Even with genealogy, I still haven't collected everything

But what I do have, is a story I'll tell

They are my family, so I know them well




Being so deep into the Pinard genealogy lately, I needed to

write a poem about them. Thanks to all my Pinard Cousins.

I want to thank those who helped me at the beginning, Leo

Pinard, & Janice Berezay. Without their help, I would not

have even had any idea how or where to get some of the

information I did. I want to also thank everyone else who

has helped me with their family information, Judy Cabral,

The Lemire Descendants, The Mager Descendants, Maryann

Belanger, and Stark (Elmo Pinard's Grandson), and so many

others. Thank you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment