Sunday, March 4, 2018

Signals From Spirit


Signals From Spirit

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 31, 2018





Someone's messing with my TV

I wonder, who it could be

I was watching a Netflix show

And then I was on Amazon, I just don't know

I didn't even push a button on the remote

Someone was trying to get my goat

Then my Nexus started up

I think enough is really enough



When electronics go haywire

Bringing you places without your desire

Do you believe it is spirits who have come to say

yes it was me, and I was with you today”

You might believe it was an electronics glitch

I believe it was spirits, and I get a happy itch

I believe they come around to let us know

In any way that they can, to show



Have you ever had a picture appear

On your computer, of someone dear

Coincidence, or could it be

A spirit at play, that you can't see

There's an energy that spirits can use

A method that they can choose

Ever hear a song on the radio

That reminds you of someone you know

They passed away, years ago

Their presence is to say hello

Next time it happens, recall what was said

Are our loved ones, really dead?




They may have left this world. Yet from

the Spiritual Realm, are still able to send

signals to us in many ways. To let us know

their spirits live on. They want us to know

that. They may be dead as we know it, yet

alive in another way. The Spiritual Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment