Sunday, October 10, 2021

My Name Is Covid

 

My Name Is Covid

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 24, 2021



My name is Covid, and I'm out to get you

Many of you don't even have a clue

I've taken lives, and I'll take even more

The variant has made me, nastier than before


For the unbelievers, I'll show you how

Without a mask or vaccine, I can get you now

I'll make your life, a living hell

With a ventilator, as a friend as well


I'll make you so sick, you'll turn more than green

What I do to humans, is really obscene

I have no mind, so don't try to think

I'll make it very hard, for you to drink


Get a vaccine, and a booster too

Then maybe, I'll go easy on you

If you neglect me, like so many do

I'll make you feel, much worse than the Flu


I'm nasty, and I know how to win

I know exactly how, to make your head spin

If you're sick, I'm the one to blame

So don't think, this is some sort of game


It's not a game. The virus is alive and it

might even infect a family member, a close

friend, or someone you know really well. You

can be stupid, and not wear a mask or get the

vaccines. Or you can be smart and wear a mask

and get the vaccines. Your fate is in the choices

you make. Mask and vaccine is the right choice.

Do it now, before it is too late.



No comments:

Post a Comment