Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Nose Ring

 

Nose Ring

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 1, 2022



I've noticed, many women wear a nose ring

Maybe it's to give them, a little more zing

They say it's a statement, they are saying

It's confusing to know, with what they're displaying


Does the statement they're saying, depend on the size

Is it some sort of link, that leads to another surprise

I doubt very much if it's a magical ring

But who knows what it could bring


A large ring, a small ring, right in the nose

And other places, where it possibly goes

I'm not into piercing, but it's their choice to do

It seems to be too close, to the booger goo


I've heard it's in another place, but I won't mention where

You can actually see it quite well, when they are bare

They say it heightens the pleasure, when having sex

What comes to mind is, what will they think of next


Ring on the finger, ring through the nose

I'll think I'll go without one of those

I'll settle with this plain old body of mine

It was created for pleasure, by the divine


I got the idea of this poem from seeing women

with nose rings on social media. I've noticed

it more and more as the years go on. I wonder

if they ever get their kleenex snagged on it.

Everyone has their choices on what they want

to do, and how they want to feel and look. In

this poem, I was just observing. My choice

would be going without the nose ring. I prefer

the magical ring. But then again, my imagination

has always been like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment