Saturday, February 12, 2022

When I Think Of Love

 

When I Think Of Love

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 6, 2022



On this day, you pay tribute to your sweetheart

A special love, that is like a work of art

A love, that has guided you through

All things in life, that you ever knew


Oh how you touch my heart so deep”

Yours is a love I'll forever keep”

You put the beat in my heart, whenever we're together”

Your love and you, are the greatest treasure”


When love is shown and felt, it's a Valentine

That's your heart, so beautiful, beating with mine”

Better yet, when our souls become one”

It warms our hearts, just like the sun”


Thank you dear one, for making me feel”

All things you are, you have that appeal”

Spending a lifetime, with the love I have known”

Like wings in the sky, our love has flown”


I can't think of a day without you”

And all the love, that is special and true”

The words that come to mind, when I think of love”

Is what you've given me, it's all I think of”




This Valentines day, I wish the love of my life

the very best in all things, and thanks for all

the love you've given me. She's my Twin Flame

and so much more. She always puts a smile on

my face. Her love comforts me every night,

and every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment