Sunday, January 1, 2023

Vicki And The Angel

 


V: Where am I?

Angel: You're with us dear

V: I've crossed over?

Angel: Yes, but fear not, we are with you

V: But my friends, my family, I didn't get to say goodbye

Angel: They know you've passed in your sleep.

V: But there's someone I need to get a message to

Angel: He already knows how much you love him. He felt you in the night.

V: Oh, I need to let him know I am alright here.

Angel: He knows you are in loving hands, but he will miss your presence on the Earthly plane.

V: Will I be able to see him again, and be with him?

Angel: Yes, but he may not always know you are there. Other times, with a love that you shared, he will feel your love when it is close.

V: I'm glad to hear that. What about my Granddaughter?

Angel: She will get by. Thanks to the love you passed down to her.

V: It'll be so different here. I wish he was here with me.

Angel: There is no time here, but know this, it will go quickly and he will join you here before too long.

V: I'm glad to hear that. He was always there for me and helped me through some hard times.

Angel: You were the light that guided him as well. You brought him happiness and love every day he spent with you.

V: Thanks for telling me that

Angel: Now come along Vicki, you have a whole lot of reunions to get through, and reacquaint you with life in the Spirit World.


Bud: The love of my life, the woman I connected with 10 years ago strongly. My Twin Flame. Our souls have been together for over 10 years. She passed over to the other side last night. I shall miss her so very much. It will be hard to move on, but I know I will. Knowing she is in good hands, and that I will see her again when it's my time to go. I know she will be with me, as I walk that final chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment