Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The Elf On The Shelf

 

The Elf On The Shelf

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 6, 2023



I'm The Elf On The Shelf, sent here from The North Pole

To find out if every girl and boy, has a good soul

Santa sent me to check, on this Christmas mission

On the Island Of Misfits, I did a lot of fishing


Now I'm here, to check up on you

Naughty or nice, I'll find out what's true

I helped Santa read the lists, of what you asked for

Let me tell you, that many to read makes quite a chore


Mrs. Claus says it is only fair, to be very sure

That each heart that is receiving, is pure

So here I am, going through each home

Please, don't mistake me for a gnome


The reindeer are almost all ready, for Christmas Eve

When the time comes, Santa will be all set to leave

You know, he's got to be pretty fast

It's the one day a year, he has a blast


Naughty or nice, I'm going to find out

I research well, there won't be any doubt

Santa will get the word, from myself

Because I am, The Elf On The Shelf




You better be good, for goodness sake

No comments:

Post a Comment