Sunday, December 17, 2023

When I'm Gone

 

When I'm Gone

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 17, 2023



When I'm gone, you'll miss me

I won't miss you, because with you, I'll be

You may look around, but you won't see

If you search deeper, within is the key


When we've spent a lifetime together

The souls stay close, to what they treasure

In spirit, I'll come around

But, I won't be Earth bound


I am free of my body, and all pains

I fly quite nicely, as my soul remains

It goes on to learn, and experience more

I don't just fly, I grow, and then I soar


There is much more to it, you'll find out

When you pass away, what it's all about

For now, just know I never left your side

My body couldn't go on, it was what died


I see so much more, from where I am

It is like having, a thorough exam

Just know how much I love you, I'm doing great

We'll be reunited again when you pass, but I can wait



Just remember those who have been close to you in life,

are still around you from the afterlife. Even though you

can't see them, and it is not like before, they are there.

Their love for you goes on. They're always trying to

get you to know they are there, but we are not always

in tune enough to see or hear or smell them. Their

love never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment