Sunday, July 23, 2017

A World Of Fantasy


A World Of Fantasy

© by Bud Lemire on July 19, 2017






Take me away, on a journey to see

In the mind's eye, of all things to be

The words dance around, with a story they tell

With you by my side, we're under a spell



You're on this quest, with me by your side

If the evil is too strong, then we'll both hide

The greater magic, born of the light

Will guide us along, making all things right



Where will we go, just turn the page

Will the evil Wizard, go into a rage

The magical ring, will help you through

If you are caught, what will you do



In a book of Fantasy, anything goes

Only the author, is the one who knows

They've taken us, on the journey of the mind

Along the way, there is so much we can find



Yet, it's not only the mind, but of the soul

A magical quest, can make you feel whole

Take me away, on a journey to see

The magic we explore, in a world of Fantasy





This is dedicated to the woman who is always

on every quest I take into Fantasy. She is by

my side and holds the power to be the very

best sorceress that one could bring along on

any quest. She is magical, she is beautiful, she

is truly the greatest. I Love you, Vicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment