Friday, July 7, 2017

In Spirit


In Spirit

© by Bud Lemire on July 7, 2017





I was a skeptic, while on Earth

In Spirit, I have found my worth

Imagine it, I can fly!

Here I thought, I'd just die



It's a whole new world, to explore

I'm amazed, because there's so much more

Don't you shed a tear

Dying is nothing to fear



I'm spending time with my sidekick

When my heart stopped, I came here quick

Aunt Lil was there, to help me here

Mom and other relatives, gave me a cheer



Just a reminder, keep looking up at the sky

See the beauty, in front of your eye

Get yourself a camera, capture what you see

I know in my life, it was the best for me



To those people, that I left behind

I'm fully myself now, in spirit I find

My thoughts are different, than they were before

In Spirit, our thoughts do so much more



Terry wants me to play a game of Pool, so I guess I will go

Yet I want to say something, I think you should know

If you have a Massive Stroke, go into a Coma, and are paralyzed too

Leave your body at once, is what you should do





It is so amazing here “In Spirit.” I still have some adjustments to make.

I am getting use to it already, even though I am fairly new. The things they

do over here would amaze you. They do, me. I am free to do so much more

and when it is your time, you shall experience it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment