Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Coma


Coma

© by Bud Lemire on June 28, 2017



As you walk right by, I know you're here

If I could talk, I'd tell you “have no fear”

For once, I did have a voice

I'm glad that I had made my choice

You've heard my call

And I love you all



I try so hard, but I can not speak

I can barely move, and I feel so weak

I wish I could break free

Yet I can hardly see

I want to share, what's on my mind

The words won't come, at least that's what I find



I don't want another test

I know I'm not at my very best

Please, just let me go

This is something, that you know

I've seen the world, I lived a great life

I return to nothing, no more your strife



Thanks for holding my hand, I knew it was you

I appreciate all you did, and all that you do

I can slightly, wiggle my toes

The things I know, nobody else knows

I can say, that it's just as well

That my time had come, on the day I fell



As most of you may have guessed, I wrote this

with my brother Clyde in mind. “I Return To

Nothing” is because he didn't believe in the

afterlife. Which is something I strongly believe

in. I believe he will quite surprised when he is

there and meets up with my Mom, my brother

Terry, and many others he thought were gone

forever. I can't imagine being in a Coma, but

I tried my best here. I put myself in his place,

and tried to imagine. I believe we are half here

and half in The Spirit World. Just waiting to be

set free so we can be fully somewhere. But as

we are in this state, we do take in the voices and

the people who are at our side. By the way, my

brother Clyde did make it to Heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment