Sunday, March 13, 2022

A People About A Poem

 

A People About A Poem

© by Bud Lemire on March 12, 2022




I wrote a people, about a poem

Because I was away, I wasn't home

When I'm not home, where could I be

Hanging out with birds and squirrels, in a tree


I like to bike, and ride I do

On a summer day, when skies are blue

I dance upon the white clouds, up in the sky

I hang on real tight, as they pass on by


An island trip, when it's warm outside

With birds and nature, I always confide

They listen closely, from a nearby tree

And tell me it's private, just them and me


I go to the park, and take a little walk

Lock up my bike, people love to talk

I try to listen, but I hear the birds

They sing to me, I understand not their words


It's a quiet day, but it feels so great

Peaceful and tranquil, which I appreciate

And wherever I go, wherever I roam

I write a people, about a poem




Just something a little different


No comments:

Post a Comment