Thursday, March 24, 2022

In The Time Stream

 

In The Time Stream

© by Bud Lemire on March 24, 2022


As time moves around me, I'm called to the past

The present tags along, but it never seems to last

The future is ahead of me, so I take my time

I'm there before I know it, and I'm in my prime


It seems no matter where I am, I am always somewhere

In the time stream of my life, it can take me there

I can grab a moment, and I can live it out

Any time within my life, and without a doubt


I am just a child, guided by the light

I can see beyond the day, and fly through the night

I wander all around, never asking why

I take it as it comes, and I always try


There is never any time, that I haven't been to

I just show up anywhere, out of the blue

Time speeds up, and then it goes real slow

Yet wherever I am, time seems to flow


I have seen the future, and in a certain place

I've seen the wrinkles, all over my face

In the beginning, I've seen me as a kid

I saw everything, that I ever did

One thing about time, you can go anywhere

When you ride the Time Stream, it can take you there



When you're a master of time, it can take you anywhere.

Sort of like a song you enjoyed throughout your life.

Like a memory that you had in mind, and it took you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment