Tuesday, March 15, 2022

You've Won A Million Dollars

 



You've Won A Million Dollars

© by Bud Lemire on March 15, 2022

You've won a million dollars, you've been blessed”

Really? I find it hard to believe, is this a test?”

No, this is real, you've really been chosen to win”

I have? Wow, my face is showing a grin”


Tell me more, but I want to know why me?”

It was a random drawing, who else could it be”

What could I do with a million dollars on hand

Why you could buy tickets to see your favorite band


You could buy almost anything at all

I knew it was a scam, and wasn't going to fall

Thank you my friend, for letting me know”

As he told me more, I put on a “Play Along” show


I played along, giving nothing away

Oh My, you sure made my day”

Did you know, you're special, and this is your time”

I looked at the words, and knew this scam was a crime


I know I am special, thank you my friend”

I went up to block him, this had to end

You've won a million dollars, you've been blessed”

If the message says that, it's only a scam pest




This actually happened today, and I played along

more than what I put here. He didn't get any information

from me. And in the end, I blocked him. I knew what

he was up to, and I had my fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment