Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Choices To Make


Choices To Make

© by Bud Lemire on March 8, 2017





When you have choices to make, and it's not easy to choose

Which one will you make, will you win or will you lose

At the time, these choices are hard to make

When deciding, which one you're going to take



It all comes down to you

And what you decide to do

There are no wrong choices, when you're deciding

Just life's experiences, while you are sliding



The end of the world, doesn't come with a no

Other doors will open, you'll know where to go

Explore the choices, feel them out

Are you having, any feelings of doubt



How much doubt, are you feeling

It's up to you, when you are dealing

You hold the cards, you own the deck

You can play any game, that you select



Crazy Eight, picking your brain apart

Until you pick, the Jack Of Hearts

Or you can shuffle, and start anew

The Choices To Make, are always up to you





For me, sometimes the choices seem harder, and

yet I know inside, I always know the answer. Can

I handle it, or should I pass it up. Does it feel right

to me, or not. My soul knows the answer, so I will

listen to it. It will guide me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment