Monday, March 13, 2017

The Love We Share


The Love We Share

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 3, 2014






Reading to you, as you lie in bed

Listening to, every word I've said

Sitting on my lap, making me so hot

So much love for you, baby that's a lot



Feelings embrace me, you are here with me

Our love mingles, as we set it free

Listening, with the greatest pleasure

As we search for, the Jocopo treasure



I feel myself go deeper, into the love we share

Baby, it sure is hotter, in my underwear

You know how to touch me, in a special way

I try to get the words out, but nothing I can say



All of a sudden, I'm with you in a dream

I look you over carefully, in the Universal Stream

You come closer, and touch me everywhere

All I can do, is to watch and to stare



You merge with me, and take me some other place

I can feel you deeply, but can't see your face

Every part of me, becomes every part of you

This love we share, lasts the whole night through

Never ending love, is what we keep on giving

Forever and ever, each day that we're living





Vicki, your love is so very strong, and what it

does to me is beyond anything I have ever felt.

You give the best love, and I return it with all

of mine. It is truly out of this world, wonderful!






No comments:

Post a Comment