Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Horizontal Warmth


Horizontal Warmth

© by Bud Lemire on April 5, 2014





The Horizontal Warmth, as I lay down my head

As your love merges with mine, on our bed

Your gentle squeeze, in the place I love best

While your soul merges with mine, for a rest



Holding each other, in Heavenly Love

Centering mt attention, you're all I think of

As the warmth of your love, embraces me

My body rests, while your love sets my soul free



We become one, soul into soul

Sharing the love, that we both know

Building up, to a sensual desire

Going to a depth, of a Heavenly fire



Heart to heart, as souls dance around

Far off the bed, so far off the ground

A love like ours, is taking place

As we take part, in this special embrace



Excited to be with you, every night

To tingle and vibrate, within your light

Your love merged with mine, upon the bed

In Horizontal Warmth, as I lay down my head





Vicki, The Horizontal Warmth that we share

every night is truly the best. You give me the

best love, and in return, I give you the best.

It can't get any better than this wonderful

warm feeling that happens every night because

of the love we share. Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment