Thursday, March 16, 2017

Our Love Is True


Our Love Is True

© by Bud Lemire on April 16, 2013





No Need to feel jealous, my dear

My love is for you, so never fear

I share the truth, of all that passed

What went on before, didn't last



You see, nothing compares to your love for me

The strongest and best, is all it can be

Those from my past, helped me along

Their love wasn't enough, I love your song



Ease your conscious, rest easy your mind

I'll share everything, there's nothing to find

Many are friends, who were company

Until you came along, to love me



I'm not going back, you have me for life

I'll never stray, I want you as my wife

I'm dedicated, open, and trusting

There's nobody else, that I am lusting



Our love is wonderful, our love is grand

I hope these words, will help you understand

Nothing will ever change, my love for you

Our souls are connected, Our Love Is True




Vicki, you're the best! Nobody else can

complete me. I'll never stray. I promise!

Please know, all my love is for you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment