Thursday, January 11, 2018

Copy & Paste


Copy & Paste

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 8, 2018





Why should I copy and paste

To me, it's such a waste

It might be the latest trend

But it's not time I would spend



Use original words, and speak from the heart

Don't dribble off others, it smells like a fart

Nobody should have to copy and paste, it's a matter of will

These repetitious words, are like a bad tasting pill



I believe in the words, not the way that its done

These childish acts, are not for everyone

Drop the copy and paste part, write something new

Use your mind and heart, and that will do



Why does everyone feel, that if it says copy and paste

Then on their page, the same words must be placed

If someone jumped off a cliff, would you do that too

People will respect you, for being a original you



So do it right, by using your head

Don't act too quickly, go where you're lead

Exclude the words “Copy & Paste”

Then your words will be better embraced







This is for all the people who have words on their

page, which end in a Copy & Paste this to your

wall. It's a Pet Peeve of mine. I prefer originality.

I prefer leaving the Copy & Paste to your Wall off.

If people like something enough, they will do that.

Next week, we'll talk about why “I need a hug, I

wonder if anyone reading this will give me a hug”

bothers me so much too.


No comments:

Post a Comment