Sunday, January 14, 2018

Jigsaw Puzzle


Jigsaw Puzzle

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 10, 2018




I'm looking for that one piece, it could be anywhere

I find a different one, that goes over there

I start with the border, and work the others into place

When I'm working alone, I goes at a very slow pace



As I get more into it, it starts picking up speed

I sort through the colored pieces, that will give me a good lead

A thousand piece puzzle, is a good one for me

It's a great challenge, and now and then I have company



I like a beautiful scene, with lots of details throughout

To me, that's what doing a jigsaw, is all about

To sit down, and have a peace of mind

As I look for that one piece, I hope I'll find



Sometimes you pick a piece, never knowing where it will go

Looking over the puzzle and the box, “Oh, now I know”

I hate it when there's pieces missing

But it's part of life, and I won't be hissing



Give me a jigsaw, one piece at a time

Passing it by, would be such a crime

Interlocking, is truly the best kind

Yet, some border pieces, are too hard to find

A jigsaw puzzle, is perfect for me

To relax, and enjoy, quite naturally





During the Winter months, when I'm not

outside as much due to the cold weather.

I am working on a jigsaw, trying to piece

together the bigger picture. It is a challenge.

But with patience, and time, all will fall into place.

Sounds a bit like life, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment