Saturday, January 6, 2018

Your Magic


Your Magic

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 11, 2017





You can be Kahlan, or in any story it seems

But most of all, you're the girl of my dreams

I'm swept away, to another place

Where you and I, occupy the same space



Caught up in the rapture, when I am with you

Of all the things you say, and everything you do

Your love speaks to me, in so many ways

Leaving me complete, and in a daze



Your love fills me up, right to the top

I can not hold back, I just want to pop

Your love is amazing, and so very deep

I'm so very happy, it's one we can keep



There it is, touching my heart

And it's also touching, every other part

You work your magic on me, in a special way

Your loves gives me strength, as I start each day



Oh, to be with you, it will be a pleasure

So many days, each and every one we'll treasure

Side by side, we'll make a great team

And so much we'll do, in between









Thank you so very much Vicki for all your magical

love that you share with me 24 hours every day. I

love how you make me feel. I love our time together

my dear Magical Woman. You are so very special to

me in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment