Monday, February 12, 2024

Don't Be So Paranoid

 

Don't Be So Paranoid

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 11, 2024



I'm not taking a picture of your house, why would you think that

There's a squirrel in a tree nearby, that's where I am aiming at

Why are people so paranoid, in this world today

You may understand just why, to me it's not okay


I took a picture of a sunset one night, and a woman that I knew

Was nearby where I was, she wrote me a nasty letter too

She wanted to see the pictures I took of her, she had some gall

I wrote her back saying, I don't have any of her at all


Someone taking pictures at a cemetery, was told to quit

By an observer who was watching, who didn't like it one bit

She said it was a private place, don't take a picture here

I think there are too many people, who are so insecure


One lady asked me, “Are you taking a picture of me?”

I replied, “How could I be, I was aiming at a butterfly, so free”

Everything that is done these days, is not pointed at you

Don't be so paranoid, this is something that I always do


I was stopped by security guards one time, they were told to check me out

It was reported that some weird guy was taking pictures, what was that all about

What's going on inside people's minds, I'd really like to know

No matter what, I'll keep taking pictures everywhere I go


These are all true stories. I've been taking pictures for over 20 years.

I've come across many paranoid people, who think because I am

carrying a camera, they think I am taking a picture of them. In an

event like The U.P. State Fair, and Rock The Dock, etc., I am most

likely capturing people at the event they are attending. But mostly

I enjoy nature and scenery even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment