Monday, February 12, 2024

Making The Right Choice

 

Making The Right Choice

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 11, 2024



Are people even listening, do people even know

By making the right choice, you need to understand it so

If someone is so rude, and always telling lies

And hurts the people so much, that is is so unwise


Let's go a little further, because I need to say

He even wanted, to take Social Security away

It would hurt the disabled, the unemployed, and the retired

He shouldn't be running for President, he really should be Fired


Take away Meals on Wheels, and the Senior Companion Program too

The elderly depend on these programs, without it what would they do

When I saw the headlines, in the newspaper one day

A President that says that, will never be okay


Everything I know about him, is just so very wrong

He should have been in jail long ago, where crooks all belong

We thought Nixon was bad, this one is much worse

Throw him in a pile of manure, toss him in headfirst


Anyone who knows right from wrong, and they have a brain

Won't choose someone like him, who's easily lead to feign

I'm not political, but even I know and have a voice

Use your brain wisely, by Making The Right Choice


I recall when he became President and I saw the headlines, that

he wanted to get rid of Meals On Wheels. I thought nope! He is

not a man at all. Too much power, too much money. He is not

for the people, only for himself. More power he wants. He

wanted to get rid of Social Security. That is something we all

paid into throughout our lives. A President should reflect the

people, and believe me, he does not stand for the America I

grew up to love. Not sure why anyone would vote for him,

unless they're not thinking right.

No comments:

Post a Comment