Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A New Beginning


A New Beginning

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 9, 2017



A new beginning starts every day

You never know what will come your way

The day could bring you anything

You never know what it will bring



On every day that comes, I do not look

I flow along in time, just like a book

I let it take me, to where it will go

What will be, is what it will show



It will present itself at any time

To pass it by would be a crime

I look real closely at what I see

I gather thoughts on what it means to me



Not all things remain the same

If it did it would be a shame

To make each day special on its own

It must be different, for each thing shown



Changes in every day you live

You must take from, but also give

A new beginning, a new end

A special moment that you can spend



Changes make each day different. This

makes every start to a new day, a new

beginning. Which makes each day

special in its own way. This makes

life so much more enjoyable. Never

knowing what to expect as every day

starts anew.


No comments:

Post a Comment