Saturday, January 14, 2017

Dreamland Serenade


Dreamland Serenade

© by Bud Lemire on July 3, 2014


It's off to bed I go

To drift away to somewhere I know

With my Twin Flame, is where I'll be

Our deep love for each other, is the key



We'll dance upon a cloud so high

And spread our wings and fly

Our travels here in the Astral Stream

Will take us far within this dream



We can make it up, as we go along

And we can dance, to any song

The magic of our love aware

Can take our souls, anywhere!



No dream is too big for our love

Just whatever we can think of

In a blink of an eye, that's where we'll be

Just a thought, and feeling so free



As we travel this Astral Stream

We are One within this dream

Although a dream it is quite real

True feelings are what we both feel

Our love is what we made

In this Dreamland Serenade



In this Dreamland Serenade, it's

just Vicki and I and the love we

have for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment